Q. How long does it take to get setup on PhotoPilot?
- Setup can be completed within 1 business day.
Q. What is the cost to use PhotoPilot?
- There are two options for pricing. Customers can choose either the Independent or Concierged option. For customers using the Independent option, where they manage the uploading of data & organise their own photographer from our preferred roster of suppliers, the cost is $1 per student. For a school with 150 students, the fee to Photopilot would be $150.00. With this option, our team are always on hand for support.
- For the Concierged option, our expert team will assist you with the entire process from organising the photoshoot & photographer, to the uploading and sorting of all imagery & set up of products and email templates for an additional fee. To find out more about this option & the price for your school, please contact our team who will be happy to help.
Q. I have started setup and need some help to finish - who do I contact?
- The best place to start is to check our extensive knowledge base articles where we have created step by step process notes for setting up, and how to manage your shoot & subjects. If you are still stuck, you can also contact our team who can assist you with any specific queries.
Q. How do I select a photographer?
- The best place to start is our preferred list of photographers in your area. We can recommend photographers who have worked with us before. If you are using the Independent option, you simply contact the photographer and arrange the photoshoot date at a time that suits you directly with them.
Q. How do I know what prices to set for commission on top of the print price?
- We are predominantly a fundraising platform - providing a way for schools and clubs to take ownership of their individual and group photography & raise funds from the printing of photos. It is entirely up to you what price is set above and beyond the cost of printing. There is no markup on the cost of printing in PhotoPilot so the cost you see is what it would cost to print in store at Warehouse Stationary. Any commission on top of this price goes directly to the school, via your nominated bank account. There are no extra fees to PhotoPilot.